Posts by Kenluin

We have already announced it 2017, that we will end the development and support of EQdkp Plus. As we are not able anymore to effort the required time to maintain EQdkp Plus, and we didn't received any help, we have decided to end the complete project EQdkp Plus. Therefore, there will be one last release of EQdkp Plus.

All relevant information are already transferred to GitHub. Additional scripts, documentation and the Source Code is available at our GitHub Repository. The project tools like board, wiki etc. will be removed in ca. 2-3 months.

We want to thank you for your journey with EQdkp Plus over all these years, and wish you a lot of successful raids.

The EQdkp Plus Team

    I find myself with egg on my face over this and feel I really must apologize and I do so with the utmost sincerity.


    I have moved my DKP site to a new host and it is working again.


    Sincerely

    BTW, the hosting company has refused to look at this problem claiming it is an application error. Their definition of an application error seems to be if it is "open code" as PHP is, they won't support it as it is an "application problem. BTW, the hosing company seems to think that technical support is building a web site, not supporting the software that keeps it running. Oh, and they will be more than happy to charge me big bucks to debug this problem.


    Frankly I am at the point that I don't care whose problem it is as I have over 100 users who are getting quite upset because they can't see their dkp and are unsure if they can bid on items. This makes the game much less fun for all.


    As an aside, whether your code calls "print" or not doesn't really mean anything to me. Somehow your code is inserting that function into the data stream and it's causing an error that's causing me severe headaches!

    I have been in contact with my hosting company 2 times now and they swear up and down it is an application error. I have been running version 7.4 of php all along, even from the onset of the problem, there is no third column.


    Now I am back here in desperation. The host is now willing to look into the problem if I pay them money

    DKP version - 2.3.20 (the most current)

    PHP Level - 7.3

    SQL version - 5.0.12


    Receive the following error code:


    Internal error code: 20200831:bb5a77b8bbba6ad0f013814370c0782d


    Error log entry:


    Code
    31.08.2020 00:53:13	>>>> 20200831:f788f3b5eaafbddc417ffe2a96a9999c <<<<	
    Type: ERROR	
    Message: Illegal length modifier specified 'f' in s[np]printf call	
    Code: File: /home/frayed6/public_html/dkp23/core/file_handler/filehandler_php.php, Line: 125	
    Trace:
    File: , Line: , Function: catch_fatals, Object: plus_debug_logger <<<<


    I can get into the system at times but once I try to do anything under administration I start getting this error

    Ass I said before, there is a unique php.ini file with a "memory_limit of 512 MB.


    Do you require the entire php.ini file or just eh part that has the memory_limit in it?


    I just changed the version of PHP to 7.3, and I am getting mixed results. The administration page is showing PHP version 7.3 while the memory is still showing 32 MB


    THERE IS A PHP.INI IN THE INSTANCE (folder) OF THE APPLICATION AND IT CONTAINS memory_limit of 512 MB.


    When I run phpinfo, it also shows that the max memory is 512 MB


    Where else can I look?


    BTW, this is an apache server, if that makes a difference.


    I have spoken to the hoster and he assures that the above parameters are in effect for the application, I have done business with this hoster for the past 5 years and they have yet to lead m astray, and they are very knowledgeable.

    I have set up the web site as a separate domain, the support person at the host said that there needed to be a separate php.info in the domain directory and set it up for me. So now, when I run phpinfo from the domain it shows a max_memory of 512 MB while is a different domain it shows 32 MB.


    Could the problem be that I am still running PHP 7.2? The other app that shares the server with EQDKP does not sup[port PHP 7.3

    I have checked the php.ini and it says that the max_memory size is 64 MB. I ran a phpinfo and it says the same thing, and I have finally managed to get the system up, and when I go to the admin panel it says that the max_memory is 32MB.


    The system will run query but no admin functions are possible as it gets the out of memory error

    The message I get on my screen:



    A Fatal error has occured

    Internal error code: 20200715:eafe256314c8baaef5a77ad6b105bf32

    Please forward the above error code to the site administrator.

    The error code can be used by an administrator to lookup the full error message in the Administration Control Panel via Logs >> Errors. In addition, the error has been written to the log file located at data/492549a9e28bf667d3ace8bde346e203/tmp/2020-07-15-fatal_error.log and can be accessed with a FTP program or similar.


    The message from the fatal error log:


    15.07.2020 14:15:56 >>>> 20200715:0242e17370367a55ad2f0404a45c0bd1 <<<<

    Type: ERROR

    Message: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes)

    Code: File: /home/frayed6/public_html/dkp23/libraries/less/Less.php, Line: 7938

    Trace:

    File: , Line: , Function: catch_fatals, Object: plus_debug_logger


    The message from the php error log:


    15.07.2020 14:19:59 ERROR: File: /home/frayed6/public_html/dkp23/libraries/less/Less.php line: 7294 Error Code: 1 Error String: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes)


    Even though I increased the max amount of memory to 8192MB, this message continues to indicate that the max is 32MB.


    Also, this happens when I access the initial web page, and it doesn't matter if I am logged in or not.