Please Help with Dungeons and Dragons Online

• Hello, first I want to say thank you for developing this awesome set of website scripts and tools so that web guys like myself can put cool stuff online and get it to work with whatever games/ guilds they into. It is fun to do and i appreciate being able to provide my guild with cool things to check out while not playing. The only issue I need help with is one little tiny thing. I have installed a fresh full version of the latest eqdkp plus and downloaded the dungeons and dragons online style plugin from the administration section. Everything runs perfect and I am very happy with it, but the only issue I see that I hope can be fixed or an update to correct it is that when members sign up they are unable to associate any Multi-Class characters it seems, Only pure classes, All I ask is that a workaround or any info explaining how to add the option for players to choose what levels and classes there character has then i would be extremely happy as everything else works great. Any help would be much appreciated thanx in advance

Chaos :)

• I will have a look at it. How many classes could a character have? is it unlimited?

EQDKP+ Gamesupport Developer a.D.

Bitte keine PNs ohne Aufforderung zu senden. Danke.// Please don't send unrequested PMs.Thanks.

• Hm that wouldnt be easy to solve, but i will think about a solution.

Bitte keine PNs ohne Aufforderung zu senden. Danke.// Please don't send unrequested PMs.Thanks.

• Yeah that would be a giant epic commedation from me if that were possible to fix. I run this script for my newly created dungeons and dragons online guild and this is the only thing that really needs to be fixed for it to be pretty much kick@ss. I will say that it is great that your looking into it. Because this game has come a long way and is going in a positive direction with lots of cool content. And I play it alot more than any of the other games Anyways Thankyou in advance

• Support for D&D is already added. Look at Repo to add support for D&D.

D&D will be updated with 3 Class System till end of July.

• Thankyou for the responses. Driller and Darkmaeg put up some nice info regarding the fixes . I followed your response to the repository and redownloaded the D&D package and replaced over to my site. I don't seem to find any druid class , or mult class additons to adding toons still. Is there a file elsewhere or do I have to special install of the game addon.?? Thankyou in advance

Chaos :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!