Fresh install problem with (PathInfo-Support) nginx / php7.3

We have already announced it 2017, that we will end the development and support of EQdkp Plus. As we are not able anymore to effort the required time to maintain EQdkp Plus, and we didn't received any help, we have decided to end the complete project EQdkp Plus. Therefore, there will be one last release of EQdkp Plus.

All relevant information are already transferred to GitHub. Additional scripts, documentation and the Source Code is available at our GitHub Repository. The project tools like board, wiki etc. will be removed in ca. 2-3 months.

We want to thank you for your journey with EQdkp Plus over all these years, and wish you a lot of successful raids.

The EQdkp Plus Team
  • Hi,

have been reading around in the forum and tryed to install this but i get stuck on the pre check "PathInfo-Support". Have been reading the https://wiki.eqdkp-plus.eu/wiki/Nginx and messing around with the settings for it, even copy the config and changed the parameters to match my.

nginx version: nginx/1.14.2

php fpm 7.3

self host

Have added to /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params

fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info;

fastcgi_param PATH_TRANSLATED $document_root$fastcgi_path_info;

Restarted nginx and php7.3

Im out of ideas, any smart person that can answer why i have this problem?

• The Pathinfo check is done in the Browser, so you can take a look at the Developer Tools of your Browser. This might help you to identify your issue.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Error 500 is an internal server error. Check the logs from your nginx.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Well what i can see in the logs its looping /index.php

2021/02/25 20:46:45 [error] 4762#4762: *1 rewrite or internal redirection cycle while internally redirecting to "/index.php//index.php//index.php//index.php//index.php//index.php//index.php//index.php//index.php//index.php//index.php//install/index.php/pathinfotest", client: 92.xx.xx.xx, server

• Then check your nginx config why it does rewriting.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!