EqDKP Plus Format Import Items Not Accepted

We have already announced it 2017, that we will end the development and support of EQdkp Plus. As we are not able anymore to effort the required time to maintain EQdkp Plus, and we didn't received any help, we have decided to end the complete project EQdkp Plus. Therefore, there will be one last release of EQdkp Plus.

All relevant information are already transferred to GitHub. Additional scripts, documentation and the Source Code is available at our GitHub Repository. The project tools like board, wiki etc. will be removed in ca. 2-3 months.

We want to thank you for your journey with EQdkp Plus over all these years, and wish you a lot of successful raids.

The EQdkp Plus Team
  • I recently took over DKP management for our guild. I wrote a parser to take our raid logs and create the DKPPlus xml format to upload to make DKP faster. I can upload member attendance this way. However when I added items the processing seems off.

The raid times show up in 1938 and I have to adjust them manually.

When I review the items it gives an error that they are not associated to a raid and the dropdown for raid is empy.

Is there something missing from my xml? Is this a defect on the site?

2021-02-01-Demiplane Mayong Mistmoore.txt

eqdkp 2.3.38

php 7.3.26

http://eqeternity.com/dkp

• You have to assign Items to a Raid, otherwise it cannot count the DKP for the items.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• The raid times show up in 1938 and I have to adjust them manually.

That's because you are not using a Unix Timestamp in your XML file.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• There are no raids in the drop downs to assign to. Is there some element in the xml thats not documented in the schema

<element name="item" maxOccurs="unbounded">

<complexType>

<sequence>

<element name="name" type="string" />

<element name="time" type="positiveInteger" />

<element name="member" type="string" />

<element name="cost" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" type="float" />

<element name="itemid" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" type="int" />

</sequence>

</complexType>

</element>

• The "bosskill" section can be used for this. But when importing the Log at the RaidLogImport (RLI) plugin, at the end a raid is created, and the items are associated to this raid. If you have no raid, then it is not created. Take a look at the Error Logs of EQdkp, maybe they give an answer why no raid is created.

But when testing with your raidlog, the Raid is created, but not the Items, but that's because of your used time format.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• 2021-02-01-Demiplane Mayong Mistmoore.txt

Thanks for trying to help me through this.

I fixed the times by changing from UTC to Unix time stamps.

Im not following what you are saying about raid creation.

But when importing the Log at the RaidLogImport (RLI) plugin, at the end a raid is created

So my raid doesn't exist yet because I haven't finished the import. So how am I supposed to associate the items to the raid that doesn't exist yet because im currently in the process of creating it.

You mentioned bosskills. That not currently something we have used in our manual process so I skipped over adding data there for the import file.

This is the only error in the log

>>>> 20210131:2cb57786ea86a4d4fa0c7ff1773233e3 <<<<
    Type: ERROR
    Message: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 790528 bytes)
    Code: File: /srv/disk3/2408748/www/eqeternity.com/dkp/libraries/less/Less.php, Line: 4364
    Trace:
    File: , Line: , Function: catch_fatals, Object: plus_debug_logger
    <<<<
  • I tried adding the unknown boss to the boss kills and I still dont get any choices in the raid drop down for the items

• Since I am taking over the existing system I dont know what the default for the import tool are. Is that documented somewhere or can you share that with me?

• You can note down the current settings and reinstall the RLI extension, this should reset the settings. After that, at the member section, you should select the "How should the member-list be displayed?" to "Multiple Checkboxes", as this would best fit to your raid log.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!