EQ2: Display specific character profile stat in Points table

• Neverlands

Changed the title of the thread from “EQ2: Show specific character profile stat in Points table” to “EQ2: Display specific character profile stat in Points table”.
  • Generally, using the Tablemanagement, you can add the columns. The columns for the member profilefields are prefixed with "Profile-".

But as it seams to be a game specific output, it cannot be added as a column, as long as the game does not provide an "Preset" in a PDH module for this (like WoW does it here https://github.com/EQdkpPlus/g…d/wow/pdh_r_wow.class.php)

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Generally, using the Tablemanagement, you can add the columns. The columns for the member profilefields are prefixed with "Profile-".

I have seen some presets, are these the ones you're talking about?

But as it seams to be a game specific output, it cannot be added as a column, as long as the game does not provide an "Preset" in a PDH module for this (like WoW does it here https://github.com/EQdkpPlus/g…d/wow/pdh_r_wow.class.php)

I don't think I understand this well enough.

Does the pdh_r_wow.class.php come directly from WoW or from EQdkp?

The pdh_r_eq2.class.php looks quite different than the one from WoW.

Do the presets - in case of WoW - come from here?

Code
            * Presets array
            */
            public $presets = array(
                'wow_charicon'            => array('charicon', array('%member_id%'),            array()),
                'wow_achievementpoints'    => array('achievementpoints',array('%member_id%'),    array()),
                'wow_gearlevel'            => array('averageItemLevelEquipped',array('%member_id%'),    array()),
                'wow_profiler'            => array('profilers', array('%member_id%'),            array()),
                'wow_professions'        => array('professions', array('%member_id%'),            array()),
                'wow_talents'            => array('talents', array('%member_id%'),            array()),
            );

Could this also be done for EQ2, or is there no chance at all?

Kind regards,

Neverlands

• I have seen some presets, are these the ones you're talking about?

No. Prefixed with "Profile-".

Does the pdh_r_wow.class.php come directly from WoW or from EQdkp?

The file is from the EQdkp wow Game package.

Could this also be done for EQ2

I see no problem that the maintainer of the eq game cannot implement it.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• He reads in this forum, so you cannot do more.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!