Points Setting Wont Save

• Our DKP site has been running very slowly recently so I recently cleared out a whole load of users/chars and did a reset (excluding chars)

I then wanted to turn of Points as we won't be using them this expansion, however each time I click "Save" nothing happens when attempting to save settings.

I went to turn on turn on debug to see if I could see an error for this support request, but that won't save either to turn it on :|

Any help would be really appreciated

• Not reproducable on my test system.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Not a problem,

I managed to find it, a load of the email address have become corrupted some how and looked like this; LzlV%�����gI�PQo�;X_��

The actual error I was getting in the network console was;

An invalid form control with name='admin_email' is not focusable.

Changing it to a correct email fixed it.

• The "corruption" is typical for the Email-Adresses, if you have changed the Encryption Key in the config.php (e.g. by making a new installation and restoring a backup), because the Email addresses are stored encrypted in the database.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• ah good to know, I don't recall doing it, but that makes sense at least.

Thanks again for the support and quick responses

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!