Random usernames

• Hello. I experience an issue. I have registrations off. The database is shared with wordpress. The issue is that I can see a random nickname on the userlist.

For example:

01.11.20 15:30 1861 Core Adore#5861 xx.xx.xx.xx Success

My database is shared as I said and there is no entry Adore#5861 there. I don't have a clue how the user logged in and associated a character with that nickname. I tried to replicate the issue without success.

Using 2.3.36

• If this is already an EQdkp Plus User, and the Bridge Settings allows the login with EQdkp Plus users, the user is able to login.

Also, the Username written in the Logs is the username of the user used for the action. So if the user has changed his username after that, then you have the old name at the logs.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• GodMod

Added the Label Bug
  • GodMod

Added the Label Not a Bug
  • With the next release, the Log Management shows the current username, as well as the username used for the logged action.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!