Raid Attendance issue

• Hello,

I'm running EQdkp-Plus 2.3.35.0 with WoW Classic extension installed.

To create raids I'm using the RLI tool and import data from my in-game addon in EQDKPplusXML format. I upload the string with loot and then manually adjust raid attendees for the raid.

I found out a strange behaviour that attendance is incorrectly displaying for some of our members.

We have a single event and 7 raids that belong to this event.

This profile https://antigo.su/gg/Character/Antigosu-3/?s= has correct information and displays 100.00% (7/7) attendance.

This profile https://antigo.su/gg/Character/Borgzul-51/?s= is only 1/4 instead of 1/7 for some reason.

And this one https://antigo.su/gg/Character/Pl%C3%B8kkeren-25/?s= is 1/6 instead of 1/7.

Can you help me to fix this?

Thanks.

• Borgzul is not listet as a raid attendee at the other raids, therefore it shows 1/7. The different raid count for the lifetime depends on the account creation date. If there have been raids before the raid account creation, the char is not able to take part at it.

You can use the Tablelayout to choose different Attendee columns.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• I'm not sure how account creation date affects attendance.

My character Antigosu was created on 23.09.20. We had 4 raids logged before that date but I still have 7/7 lifetime attendance.

I tried to manually change account creation date for Borgzul via Character Management and set it to a date before our first raid but it didn't fix the issue. Still showing up as 1/4 lifetime attendance.

• If the char was attendee in all 7 raids, the lifetime is 7/7.

If the char was attendee in a later raid, for the date of the lifetime is choosen between (creation, first raid), depending on which was earlier. If you change the char creation date, it might be neccessary that you delete the EQdkp Plus cache to be reflected on the calculation.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• I changed the character creation date to 01.08.20 and reseted the cache couple of times (even tried disabling caching completely) but it didn't help.

• The default "Raids (Lifetime)" column takes as Lifetime the first raids of the user.

Go the Tablemanagement, edit your current layout and add the column "Raid attendance (lifetime, based on creationtime)".

We have added this 2 behaviours, as some guilds say "We want starting the lifetime with the first raid", other say "We want starting the lifetime dependent from the char creation date".

You also can create one dummy raid before all others, and assign each member, this has the same effect as this dummy raid will be used as first raid.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• I tried to add "Raid attendance (lifetime, based on creationtime)" to Character view layout but I don't think it had any impact.

• Yes, you are right, the both columns show the same value. But that's an intended behavior (I'm sorry for stating it otherwise).

I have checked the code again and will explain you the columns:

• Raid (30/60/90) will have the amount of done Raids in the last (30/60/90) days as the second value, independently from the char creation date
    • Raid (Lifetime) has always the amount of Raids since the char creation date, so since the lifetime of the char. If the char takes part at a raid before his char creation date, then of course this will reflected

So if you want the Raid (30/60/90) values to be also dependent from the char creation date, please add the according columns "based on creation time".

Also, setting the char creation date for the chars should resolve you issue, and I was not able to find any issues testing this at my test system.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• I understand your logic here but by following it I can't get Raid (Lifetime) column to show correct information

I did the following steps:

1. Set Character creation date for raider Borgzul to 01.07.20

2. Reset EQDKP cache

3. In Tablemanagement I added a column "Raid attendance (lifetime, based on creationtime)".

This new column is still showing Raids (lifetime) 25% (1/4). Am I doing something wrong here?

And Raid (30/60/90) stats are pretty much irrelevant, I've disabled them for now.

• Ok, it seams that the first raid date will be used before the char creation date, therefore the char's first raids counts here.

As I said above, you can solve this by creating a dummy raid before the other raids and assign all members as attendees.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!