Fatal Error

We have already announced it 2017, that we will end the development and support of EQdkp Plus. As we are not able anymore to effort the required time to maintain EQdkp Plus, and we didn't received any help, we have decided to end the complete project EQdkp Plus. Therefore, there will be one last release of EQdkp Plus.

All relevant information are already transferred to GitHub. Additional scripts, documentation and the Source Code is available at our GitHub Repository. The project tools like board, wiki etc. will be removed in ca. 2-3 months.

We want to thank you for your journey with EQdkp Plus over all these years, and wish you a lot of successful raids.

The EQdkp Plus Team
  • DKP version - 2.3.20 (the most current)

PHP Level - 7.3

SQL version - 5.0.12

Receive the following error code:

Internal error code: 20200831:bb5a77b8bbba6ad0f013814370c0782d

Error log entry:

Code
    31.08.2020 00:53:13	>>>> 20200831:f788f3b5eaafbddc417ffe2a96a9999c <<<<	
    Type: ERROR	
    Message: Illegal length modifier specified 'f' in s[np]printf call	
    Code: File: /home/frayed6/public_html/dkp23/core/file_handler/filehandler_php.php, Line: 125	
    Trace:
    File: , Line: , Function: catch_fatals, Object: plus_debug_logger <<<<

I can get into the system at times but once I try to do anything under administration I start getting this error

• GodMod

Added the Label Not a Bug
  • This is a problem of your used PHP Version, see New error after updated to 2.3.33 - Message: Illegal length modifier specified 'f' in s[np]printf call

Your Hoster ist also mentioned in these Bugreports here: https://www.drupal.org/project/drupal/issues/3152749

Also, 2.3.20 is not the latest version of EQdkp Plus, that's 2.3.34.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!