Guidance on Log Uploading for Everquest

• I am new to EQDKP but got the install done with little problems.

I am trying to figure out the best way to do a couple things.

Import an entire roster list without manually doing every character?

Import raids and understand the format necessary -- I looked at the wiki and it seems Raid-Log-Import is the main way and it has several examples on the wiki but does not show them all. Is there any way to see what exactly each format type does with the log file to determine how it places raids, items, characters and stuff?

I just want to figure out the best way to upload logs and how to go about it witout manually entering everything. Love the product though, setup was very simple.

• For Everquest 1, there is no API to import characters. EQ2 has API support.

Furthermore, the Plugin "Raidlogimport (RLI)" will create characters automatically during the import of logs.

The log examples at https://wiki.eqdkp-plus.eu/wiki/Raidlogimport are complete for Everquest. Mostly, the examples shown are outputs from the game or plugins.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to see the code behind each import type they list? So I know what it is doing with the in-game log file that I paste in the DKP Script box?

Also -- do you know if it will create characters from the log if they already exist ? Like will I have duplicates over and over?

• You can find the source code here: https://github.com/EQdkpPlus/p…ee/master/includes/parser

But regarding Everquest, there are a lot of topic here about the Log import, e.g Is there a step by step of how to add logs of EQ1 on the EQDKP system? - just use the search functionality here.

And of course the RLI won't create chars which already exist in the system.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!