Russian language validator

• The first thing is, please update your profile and correct the URL to your EQdkp Plus installation.

Second, log in into the translation tool so I can see your account there.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Oh, profile still had my old URL to EQdkp :) Updated.

And I already logged in many times into translation tool and even suggested some russian strings there. For some reasons I became "AVoddle" there, capitalize.

• And I have a fresh idea... Wiki have many interesting articles, so how can I start to translate eqdkp wiki to russian? I tried to click to "translate this page", but got this: "[XxHf61h6zcis4hy6Bcub0gAAANM] Exception caught: text table can no longer be joined directly".

• I have added you to the validator group of the translation tool.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Thanks, I will start to work on translation. My goal - 100% russian translation for v2.3.

What about Wiki? I have a strong desire to translate it.

• You can translate every page which is marked as translatable. Just click on the "Translate Page" Link near the language selection of an article.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Sorry for that, but another problem with wiki. When I try to translate page to russian, system said "Saving the translation failed: You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your [[Special:Preferences|user preferences]].". So I go to preferences, but I cannot write any e-mail, just no field for that, look at the screenshot:

• The Email address is now synced during a login at the wiki and set to confirmed.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!