My site receives an error after the latest update (2.3.33). It seems to be related to areas where I have custom php files, but they were working prior to the latest update.
Direct Link to error: https://www.antagonistguild.net/index.php/Points/?
Error Locations in Application:
- Main page/Points (Custom column using: Link)
- Raid Import (custom import similar to everquest/who)
Error Message in log files:
08.07.2020 15:21:35 >>>> 20200708:f7beddb4db314edbdee0f4185673a090 <<<<
Message: Illegal length modifier specified 'f' in s[np]printf call
Code: File: /public_html/core/file_handler/filehandler_php.php, Line: 125
File: , Line: , Function: catch_fatals, Object: plus_debug_logger
Line of Code (line 125 from filehandler_php.php):
- $intBits = file_put_contents($filename, $data);
- FILE: 126.96.36.199, DB: 188.8.131.52
- PHP Version: 7.3.19 Detailed PHP Information
Thanks for all that you do, it is a great system!