White Screens after changing server

• Dear all,

i had moved our website to another server (Moving from Physical host to VM) It is apache2 + php7.4-fpm

And the searching drops white screen

Some error error log:

On the log, i've got a lot of "PHP Notice: Undefined ..." messages. permissions are fine.

What i have to do ?

• While Search: https://pastebin.com/p3uc313M

On index:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/rewind/htdocs/portal/classicprogress/classicprogress_portal.class.php on line 175

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/rewind/htdocs/core/data_handler/includes/modules/read/raid_groups_members/pdh_r_raid_groups_members.class.php on line 169

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/rewind/htdocs/core/data_handler/includes/modules/read/raid_groups_members/pdh_r_raid_groups_members.class.php on line 169

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/rewind/htdocs/core/data_handler/includes/modules/read/points_history/pdh_r_points_history.class.php on line 182

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/rewind/htdocs/core/data_handler/includes/modules/read/points_history/pdh_r_points_history.class.php on line 215

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/rewind/htdocs/core/data_handler/includes/modules/read/points_history/pdh_r_points_history.class.php on line 216

• As the wiki article states, notices are irrelevant and do not cause white pages. White pages are a sign of an internal server error, and these are logged as "Fatal error" in the error log.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Thank! I see on the last error log this:

25.06.2020 08:09:53 WARNING: File: /home/rewind/htdocs/core/file_handler/filehandler_php.php line: 126 Error Code: 2 Error String: chmod(): Operation not permitted.

The php code use chmod?

• I am sorry, but without an exact error message I am unable to help you.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• But as I said, these messages are not the cause of the problem :)

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• This are the exact same notices from the log, and are not causing the issue.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• I am sorry that I can help more, but the server administration is not our department ;)

It was my guess that you haven't all neccessary php modules, but if you go to the admin overview page, the Tab "requirements" would have told you so, if there are modules missing.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!