Creating Discord bot for EQDKP

• Dear all,

I currently working on community discord bot for EQDKP and i would like to ask something about the JSON API.

I currently parsing this domain: https://EQDKP_SERVER/api.php?function=points&atoken=APIKEY&atype=api&format=json

This will be a single discord command !dkp <Character Name> which is gives back a character current DKP point, class, is it hidden or not.

This is how i parse the DKP Points:

$.players[?(@.name == "Character Name")].points[*].points_current_with_twink

This is working fine, and with the class_name is also working.

But when i try to retrieve the "hidden" value it hangs.

This is how i want to retrieve the hidden:

$.players[?(@.name == "Character Name")].hidden

I asked someone, who said the "hidden" var is not in commas, that's why it hangs.

Can someone help how can i solve this issue?

Thank you!

• It has not to be in commas, as the value is an integer (0 = false, 1 = true), a valid data type of JSON.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• I'm sorry, that's up to you or the community.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• I am working on something similar.

The focus of my bot is to provide a "raid-helper"-bot-like experience for EQDKP / Discord.

It is really easy now to manage responding to raidevents mobile.

Functions currently:

- post and update current raid-setup (in discord channel) (screenshot 1)

- users can see their raidstatus for the upcoming # raids and change directly (screenshot 2)

- provide the possibility to respond for upcoming raids via click on reaction.

- raidlead can remind dc-users to respond to raid (bot crosschecks discord users against website users and sends DM to users)

- users can respond via "one-click" or run "regular" sign-up procedure where they can choose main/twink char and add a note

- users can comment on raidevents

more functions can be added, but I'm very busy with other things atm.

If someone wants to contribute or use this bot on their discord feel free to message me

• If someone wants to contribute or use this bot on their discord feel free to message me

You could create a public Github Repo, so it would be easier for other people to contribute.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!