High Load (Api unaccessible) after setting up APA

• Dear Godmod,

We just set up an 5% decay every 7 days, and now the server overloads on every request on the DKP table, and when i would like to Download the standings with JDKP it timeouts and gives an 500 error. We just Upgraded our VPS to 4 CPU with 4 Gigs of ram, php configured well. What can i do now?

Thank you!

• Something from the log:

PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/rewind/htdocs/core/data_handler/includes/modules/read/points_history/pdh_r_points_history.class.php on line 182, referer: https://...

• I think, the main source is the APA. It is start calculating everyone on load, but if APA give users a single adjustment one time, that would be nicer. In my case (~140 chars in the db), its very cpu intensive.

• GodMod

Added the Label Not a Bug

Auto Point Adjustments (APA

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page.

:(

Our config, it is a simple math. We are using php-fpm attached to apache2 with mpm prefork.

Anyway, are u planning it to make a single adjustment / user in the future?

We are started to coding it, not impossible, and a lot of user will be happy with that.

Note: The experience is, the people don't want to pay for expensive server which can serve the requests with APA quickly.

Thank you for you answer!

• There are currently no plans to create adjustment for the decay apa.

But when you are finished, you can provide it to the community.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!