API Add Event and Default Item Pool

• Version 2.3.29 with "Default" Point Account, and a "default" item pool. "Simple mode" is enabled.

If I use the API to add a new event, it is created successfully. However, the site shows no point account or item pool.

If I use the API to retrieve the list of events, that same event shows that it does have the defaults.

My workaround has to be open Event Management on the website, Edit the event - and clicking Save without making any changes. It then appears to be correct.

In the API add_event I have tried various values for "event_default_itempool", including leaving that property out altogether with no change in this described behavior.

The reason this is a problem - I cannot seem to manually add items to any raids associated with this event until I fix the event through the website. I can add items via the API but not manually through the website.

Thank you.

• How exactly do you add the event? Do you add the pool ids?

P.S.: as you are having an EQdkp Plus installation, please correct it in your profile. Thanks.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• GodMod

Added the Label Fixed
  • As I said in the OP, I am adding it via the API add_event function with the following payload:

Code
    {
    "event_name":"A Test Event",
    "event_value":10,
    "event_default_itempool":1
    }

It does not matter what value I put for event_default_itempool, a 0, a 1, a "0", or a "1", or leave the property out completely. The result is the same.

That property is undocumented on the WIKI -- I found it by looking in the source code.

You marked this as fixed - did you find a problem?

• did you find a problem

Yes. Added events haven't been connected to an Multidkp Pool.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!