Possible memory leak?

• So I've noticed that my system got very sluggish after leaving my browser (Firefox 75.0) open on our EQDKP site for some hours. I've noticed this on multiple occations, but never gotten around to take a look at what might be the cause.

Today however I've taken a look at the about:memory in firefox and have attached a couple of screendumps from there. What I gather from these are that the single tab with EQDKP open is taking up almost 1.6gb of ram and has accumulated over 10.000 script events while just being open and idle...

Something tells me that the jquery migrate script might have some impact on this since it seems to be published with logging active and i'm seeing trace and other console messages. I may be way off on that, but I have now been testing in Edge (Chromium) for 10 mins with the tab idle, and I'm seeing a steady increase of the heap size from initial around 3 mb to now around 15 mb in just that short period.

• wallenium disabling the jquery migrate plugin if not in debug mode?

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• I will check. In general, should be the case. But might require more updates.

I will upgrade to the newest jquery this evening an check.

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken - Spenden | You want to thank me - Donate [Steam Wishlist]

• I will check. In general, should be the case. But might require more updates.

I will upgrade to the newest jquery this evening an check.

in general you say? Does that mean I have something misconfigured?

• I think he meant that the jquery migrate plugin should be the case for the memory leak.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Fooz possible to send me the snapshot? The I am able to check it in detail. Send me the link as a private message as it could contain private data.

Thanks

Du willst dich bei mir bedanken - Spenden | You want to thank me - Donate [Steam Wishlist]

• I dont have the snapshot from yesterday, but I should be able to generate a new one tonight. Otherwise you should be able to find the URL to our DKP site in my profile, if you wish to do a dump yourself :)

• GodMod

Added the Label Fixed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!