WoW Roster API

• Report them here, but please update to the latest version prior to that. We fixed some issues a couple of minutes ago ;)

As said, this is work in progress. Its hard to set a fixed date, we are stumbling upon strange cases every test case we are trying.

The API is alpha, not more. Its a shame they disabled the old one.

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken - Spenden | You want to thank me - Donate [Steam Wishlist]

• Hey there :)

First I want to say thank you for your great work. Please keep on going.

Second thing .. I need help with installing the last release from github :(
    I just don't know how to do it right. I tried to upload the zip-file, but this doesn't work.
    So I uploaded the release (after unpacking) directly into the directory "games", renamed it wow ... but this seems also to be the wrong way.

I have to say, that I'm no expert at all ... it's just reading and trial and error.

Can you give me a little help so I can start testing also?

Thank you in advance,

Radunaa

• Download the master zip, and extract the files into the folder /games/wow, so that the file wow.class.php (and the other files and folders) are in the folder /games/wow/.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• The easiest way would be to just wait until the release can be installed from Extension Management.

If you want to update it manually, please check, that you put the files in the correct folders (as they already are when you install it from Extension Management) and verify, that your webserver has read/write access.

• WOW :love:
    Thank you so much for your anwers and your support in any way.:)

As far as I can see with the first quick look ... works perfect for me.

All the best and thank you again.

greetz

Raduna

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!