Points per User, not Character

• No, Points are always character based. If Twinks are enabled, each twink has its own points, otherwise the main character gets all points.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• No, Points are always character based. If Twinks are enabled, each twink has its own points, otherwise the main character gets all points.

Would there be a way to apply an automatic point adjustment to a certain rank only? All of our twinks are a special rank, so I could hard cap those to 0 points.

• There is no built-in setting for this, but if you know PHP, you can add it into the APA.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Also, we have twinks enabled and only the main character shows points on our points page which is perfect.. however our hard cap auto adjustment seems to be adjusting the total of all points earned by a users twinks and main.

Example: Main character has 77 points, but Twink A has 6 and Twink B has 3.. so the automatic point adjustment is seeing 86 and applying a -6 point adjustment, which is lowering the main characters points to 71.

• There is no built-in setting for this, but if you know PHP, you can add it into the APA.

It looks like Maximum Points (Repeating) APA can apply to twinks separately which is exactly what I need but Maximum Points (Hard) APA doesn't have that option.

• That's right, because the hard maximum points uses the system setting and it does not make sense to add an additional setting here.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!