Issue with Points Calculation

• We have a very simple EQDKP installation we've had for many years. We keep everything up to date and are running 2.3.28 with only a single extension, raid log import.

As of a couple days ago characters on the Points screen show 0 for their DKP value. Not all members, but most. Opening their page properly lists all their raids, deductions, etc. but their point value shows 0. This only started happening very recently. (Past 3 days?)

I see this log occatsionally:

Code
    1. Type: ERROR
    2. Message: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7888896 bytes)

We definitely have a large enough hosting machine it's huge and we have had no issues before. It currently has 18GB free memory.

I also see some of these messages in the ssl_error_log but not sure if it's related:

Code
    1. PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/dkp/core/html_pdh_tag_table.class.php on line 130

Finally I see these errors also occasionally when debug enabled:

Any help here would be much appreciated! We've donated in the past and will gladly donate again. Does anyone have a similar issue or any recommendations?

• Only because your system has 18Gb free memory, this does not mean that PHP can use that much ;) You have to increase the memory_limit at php.ini, I think in your case 128M are currently defined, but you can set it to 256M. Especially, if you use an installation for years, it normally contains a lot of raids, items and adjustments, which needs a lot of memory for point calculation. Therefore it may also help, if you use the consolidation feature at the Reset-Page in ACP. This will combine Events to reduce the amount, which might be useful for old MultiDKP-Pools, which are not needed anymore.

When you have increased the memory, you can go to maintenance area and recalculate the pointcache.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Some more detail, when I disable the cache entirely and open any user, I see these errors in php

• Thank you for the reply! I will try both of these things and donate!

Can you please elaborate on specifically how I increase the memory though and also how to rebuild the cache? Sorry I am not so skilled just tell me what config files to modify or what buttons to press!

• As stated above:

• memory_limit variable in php.ini (don't forget to restart your webserver after the change)
    • Maintenance Area of EQdkp Plus > Tab "Worker" > Rebuild Pointcache

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• That appears to have fixed it GodMod! The point values are updated.

FWIW, when in debug mode I do still see:

in the PHP Errors block. Not sure if that matters or not?

Either way, thank you!

• It doesn't matter ;) Just a notice.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Now, you should only run it if you are facing problems with the displayed points.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod