Notifications stopped coming through bot discord

• Discord Notifications do work without a problem. Tests some seconds ago where succesful.

Check the Notificaiton Settings of the user used for the Discord Notifications.

Check the Discord Plugin Settings.

Check your Discord Bot.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• I am the wrong person to answer this. I have no information found that Discord changes the access bot token regularly, therefore you should ask Discord.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• And the next time, please check such things first before writing, because it costs me valuable time to test things that are working... Thanks.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Sorry to bother you. The fact is that the bot token was very similar to the old one and I did not immediately notice the difference. Also, during the diagnosis of the problem, I noticed such a thing. Accounts that are marked as "Privileged users are an analogue of service users." notifications using bot discords are not received.
    Thanks for attention! You are best)