DKP site crashed

• Hey there,

Yesterday I wanted to decay the DKP by 75% using automatic point adjustment.
    I think I setup a calculation of doing current dkp * 0.25 , then I tried to have it run once, but my site crashed:

http://www.consanguineus.com/raid/

In the attachment is the log that the error is talking about.
    If possible I`d like to revert the mistake I made so it works with the old values again.

What should I have done to do a one-time 75% decay?

-Doler

• For a single decay, we added the possibility to make a onetime APA ;) you have just to select it.

You can delete the file "data/eqdkp/apa/apatab.php", then your site should work again, but your created APAs are gone.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• And to help others: the error should have been caused as "0" was inserted as repeat interval... Therefore the "Divison by Zero" error occurs.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• It works again now, but it seems that our weekly decay of 10% also hasnt worked since we started doing it.
    Since everyone has massive DKP numbers now.

Any way I can get the weekly DKP decay of 10% back, but just remove the 75% decay attempt that bugged it out?

• As I have told you, with the deletion of the file all APAs are gone. As the APAs are calculated on-the-fly, there are no adjustments made, therefore you have now the standings without the APA.

You can add a new APA with 10%, and select the start date when you have started the old one. Then the points should be as it was before.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod