Weekly decay isn't working

• I want to make use of weekly decay on a certain itempool but after configuring everything the value's of dkp isn't changing at all.

• You cannot make a decay for an itempool, but only for a Multidkp pool. You have also to select an event that is in the appropriate Multidkp for the adjustments.

Also note that the first execution is startdate plus the given days, and for effective DKP, only the Decay on Items, Raids and Adjustments will apply.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• GodMod

Added the Label Not a Bug
  • and for effective DKP, only the Decay on Items, Raids and Adjustments will apply.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Nope, not in the current EQdkp Plus version.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Yes, it was already commited.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!