Items remain in Guild Bank after banker was removed

• Greetings,

Our Guildbank content turned into a big mess so I decided to remove the guild bankers and start from scratch.

After I removed the guildbankers I created new ones and added lots of items to them. Working like a charm.

Now when I click the Guild Bank tab, I still see the previously added item from the bankers that have been removed. They are now shown as banker: none.

How can I remove those old items from the list even though they are not linked to an actual banker anymore?

Thanks in advance!

/Lavendel

• When you uninstall the plugin, everything should be gone regarding the Plugin.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Hey again!

I fixed my own problem. I went into PHPMyAdmin and removed the items manually. However they were still listed, so I then set the cache expiration to 30 seconds and waited. Reverted to the default cache expiration of 86400 and the items disappeared from the list.

Perhaps not the best method, but it worked for me thanks!

• When you uninstall the plugin, everything should be gone regarding the Plugin.

If I would have done that, all my newly added items would have been gone too, so that would be a pain :D