Bug-ID: #1769 - Product: EQdkp-Plus Core
- Type: ERROR
- Message: Allowed memory size of 256901120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes)
- File: ...../core/cache/cache_file.class.php
- Line: 70
- File: /cache/data/5/52ee3aed9d850294c81bbf76288b2af3.cf.php
- Registered user: 130+
- [root@dockerroxx data]# ls -lrth ./cache/data/5/52ee3aed9d850294c81bbf76288b2af3.cf.php
- -rwxrwxr-x 1 apache apache 15K 4. Jan 11:20 ./cache/data/5/52ee3aed9d850294c81bbf76288b2af3.cf.php
- we are using Zero Sum DKP - maybe it is related to this: https://forum.eqdkp-plus.eu/thread/4991-possible-memory-leak/
After running eqdp for several month, with a growing number of users, site stopted working with 256M max_memory (PHP).
If i update to 1024M site is working normal again.
Figured out what cache file will exause memory limit, and i am able to reproduce it.
can provide more informations and assistance, if needed,
we are using Zero Sum DKP - maybe it is related to this: Possible Memory Leak
Maybe it is related to this: