Copying all raid attendees to an Adjustment entry

• Dear Support,

I have a feature request for eqDKP. We are doing 40man raids, and we have bonus adjustments (Example: If a boss killed, then some DKPs will adjusted to all people who are in the Raid group.) - The DKP Adjustments are live during the raids. So i always update with the raid progress with the item negotations aswell. (The bidding is going with JDKP + GetDKP)

Attachment:

Unfortunately, there are no any button (Example: All current attendees, etc.) to copy all players to that. I Tried to input multiple character names separated by comma or semicolon, but no success. If i wrote all the 40 man here, after that i can copy the entry after all, but typing is consume a lots of time. If a person left the raid and has been replaced, then i just simple remove from the removed user from the next upcomming adjustments then i add the new people.

For me it is a big pain before every raid i have to add each people one by one, then i also have to type the 40 man again in the Invite tool addon, because the Addon requires names like this:
    Name1

Name2

Name3

And not like this
    Name1,Name2,Name3, ...

Im trying to write a .NET C# Application for doing this, but i stucked at the beginning because the adjustment have a group key (eg.: 6792f30f6edd5937891xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and i don't even know where this is generated, and cannot found anywhere in the db.

Thank you for your answer, and keep up the good work!

• Have you thought about using a Raidlogger and the Raidlogimport? The RLI can give extra points for boss kills etc.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Have you thought about using a Raidlogger and the Raidlogimport? The RLI can give extra points for boss kills etc.

Hello, Thank you for your answer.

Yes, i tried with a lots of Addons but with WoW Classic i cannot find a working one. However, we are doing adjustments Live, not after the Raid.

So, if you are attended a Raid, you get an invite. Then We play, and after the First boss, i adjust X DKP for Everyone, then we start bidding for an item, The highest bid wins. After the looting is done, i go to a secondary monitor, then Start log the items on the "Items" section in the Raid Manage. After this happened, i Fetch the data from the server with JDKP, then /reload ingame for applying the current standing, for the next boss.

• With EQdkp Plus 2.3.26, you have the export format NSV (Newline seperated Values) for the invitations. Also, the Multiselect for Adjustements now contains a group "Attendees".

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• With EQdkp Plus 2.3.26, you have the export format NSV (Newline seperated Values) for the invitations. Also, the Multiselect for Adjustements now contains a group "Attendees".

Dear Godmod, thank you for this upgrade. Only one problem with this:
    There is no button for select ONLY the attendees. When i click on Check all, everybody on the system is beign selected.

Anyway thank you for everything, keep up the good work!

• If you click on "Attendees"', the attendees will be selected.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!