Calculation of attendance in one MultiDKP, with several parallel raids.

• Greetings!
    Game: wow classic.

There are raid events for 40 and 20 people in wow classic.
    For raid events for 40 people, we attract the full composition of the guild and the people who are on the replacement. And for raid events for 20 people, we have to divide people to create two such raid events.
    For these raid events for 40 and 20 people, DKP is calculated correctly, and attendance is displayed incorrectly. Since the system believes that these raids for 20 people are two different events during the same raid week, and people get a pass for one of them.
    I propose creating the ability to make raid events parallel. For example, the ability to choose which raids should be considered the same for attendance.

Now I will try to explain in more detail.
    There are various raid events in wow classic, which differ in updating and the maximum number of players.
    Raid events for 40 people are updated every 7 days, and raid events for 20 people every 3 days. Suppose during one update we decided to collect 2 raid groups for a raid event for 20 people in 1 day. So that these raids go in parallel, but on the site are displayed as separate with their members, bosses killed, items.
    Everything except attendance will be displayed correctly. It turns out that the total number of raids increases by 2, and people visited only 1 of each group.

I propose making it possible to combine such raid events to record attendance. That these raid events would be displayed on the site as separate raids, but for the calculation of attendance it was considered as one raid.

For example. Last week, we were able to attend a lot of people and we decided that we would have 2 raid groups for Onyxia's Lair. And this week we had enough people for only one group. For all people who participated in raid events this and last week, attendance will be calculated on 2 raids out of 3. If you combine 2 raids of Lovogov Onyxia into 1 to calculate attendance, everything will be calculated correctly, 2 raids out of 2.

• Was just looking into this. Yes, combining raids would be a quick and easy way to handle this.

With the ability to administrate/edit 2 separate raids in parallel , then combine them, it gets rid of the bottleneck of having 1 person try and enter 2 raids, and fixes the DKP attendence issue.

• And why you don't create just one raid during import in RLI? Isn't it the same then combining raids?

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Hi GodMod,

Because 2 separate raids are running:

- You can't edit the raid in parallel (2 people can't edit the same raid simultaneously)

- and one person can't see the attendees in each raid or the item drops in parallel

• Suppose we had 3 raid events in one evening. In the first two, we divided 40 people in half and went to Onyxia's Lair. After successfully killing Onyxia, we merged the groups into one (40 people) and went to Molten Core.
    After uploading to the site it will look like this:
    #ID:30 - Onyxia's Lair 15.12.19 + #ID:31 - Onyxia's Lair 15.12.19 + #ID:32 - Molten Core 15.12.19 = attendance: 2/3 for all the people who participated in these events.
    But if the attendance table considers two raids in Onyxia's Lair as one, the attendance will be correctly calculated. attendance: 2/2

• Now I will try to explain why this is necessary. In our guild, we try to pay attention to traffic in the distribution of production. Therefore, accurate calculations of attendance are important to us. We need to know how often members of our guild come to events.

Onyxia can be killed once every 5 days. You can take 3-4 items from her. In order for our guild to become strong much faster, we decided to kill Onyxia not in 40 people, but in 20. Thus, the guild does not receive 4 items every 5 days, but as many as 8! When we did this, we had a problem with the attendance count.

• I will add a very simple functionality. You will be able to connect raids, so that they will count as one raid for the attendance.

This will only be possible if the simple mode is disabled. Also, you have to make sure that characters will take part at only one of the connected raids, otherwise their attendance will be higher than expected.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Yes, that's because there is a different calculation. The one is for the points, based on Multidkp, the other is event based. And currently I don't see a way to fix this.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!