How can i change the value's of the talents?

• So i want to use Eqdkp plus for my guild(classic WoW) but the talents got the value of the newer WoW(BFA).

I did change them at Edit character profile fields talent1 and talent2 but at the character creation it still show's the old value's and i can't figure it out?(

Can someone please help me :thumbsup:

• Hi,

I guess you have to change the game file. Have a look at your gae folder - or maybe there is a game for your wow version already changed?

cheers Franky

Live-Seite

- Es gibt keine blöden Frage - nur blöde Antworten - also frag ich weiter blöd - :thumbsup:
    Und Danke an alle, die mir antworten <3

• Hey drommels,

fine done :-D As I don't play wow I am not familar with the different things you want to change. This was jus a general hint where it might be possible to change these settings.

You have to deal with the game file there are these things located - sorry but this is all I can give you as advice.

If you want, I can have a look at this file - but gues there is no hope that I can fix this - due to lack of experience in that way - I allway do try and error in that cases, sometimes works sometmes not - maybe GodMod or someone else can give you further advice - post your changes in the gamefile here so everyone can have a closer look at that, maybe someone else has a good advice fpr you

sorry Franky

Live-Seite

- Es gibt keine blöden Frage - nur blöde Antworten - also frag ich weiter blöd - :thumbsup:
    Und Danke an alle, die mir antworten <3