Profile Raid Attendance

• Greetings!
    In the character profile there is a tab "Raid Attendance" in which the progress bars of events (see screenshot No. 1).
    There is a raid event in wow, for example, "Molten Core" in which there are 10 more events (boss). For the correct calculation of DKP for each boss, you have to create separate events for these bosses, as well as these bosses have their own personal itmp.
    The problem is that all these events are displayed in the profile. At the moment, 2 raid events are available in wow classic, but in the near future they will be added as a result of which there will be about 100! And all this will be displayed in the character profile, the page will be very large.

I suggest creating the ability to choose which progress bars (events) to display in the character profile for the site administrator. In this way, the progress bars will become really informative and the profile page of the preset will not be very long.

Thank you for your attention!

• Perhaps due to the fact that I use Google translator, the information that I try to convey to you may be distorted.
    I will try to formulate otherwise.

I want to choose what progress bars (events) will be displayed in the character profile.

• Hello again)
    To whom and how much should I donate to make the above described done?)

Since I use Google Translate, some of the meaning in my posts may be distorted. I apologize for that!

• We don't implement things just because someone donates for it ;) we implement things if the think that they useful for all users. If you want a customization of your installation, you can hire a webdeveloper ;)

But I think that this will make sense, and I think I will implement it. But I cannot say when it's done. So you can donate to me ;)

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• We don't implement things just because someone donates for it ;) we implement things if the think that they useful for all users. If you want a customization of your installation, you can hire a webdeveloper ;)

But I think that this will make sense, and I think I will implement it. But I cannot say when it's done. So you can donate to me ;)

I wanted to suggest similar thing but in a bit other way, to make "filter" which events are calculated to attendance/shown on profile. For example we are having ranks in guild based on attendance, I created one optional raid in the calendar for the PvP farm and only few ppl attended but it created new raid and some ppl attenndance dropped because they "missed" this raid. While it was just an optional. So I had to manually delete everything from calendar. So I would vote up for some ability which raids are counted in/shown on profile. And which are only optional

• You can already exclude events from attendance. Check the MultiDKP Management.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Delic your request has been implemented. Feel free to donate ;)

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod