failed to load custom portal module

• Hello,
    I just started using your CMS and it was great so far.

I wanted to add Flag Counter somewhere in the layout and I started writing a portal module for it.

I've followed https://wiki.eqdkp-plus.eu/wiki/Writing_a_Portal_Module as a reference but I am unable to make the plugin load.

Bellow is source of my plugin and most likely it won't do what I expect but at least I would like that it get's loaded and outputs something.

I've checked directory structure and I think I've followed guidelines correctly.

Error log:

Type: ERROR

Message: Uncaught Error: Class 'flags_portal' not found in /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/core/portal.class.php:333

Stack trace:

#0 /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/core/portal.class.php(271): portal->load_module('flags', '')

#1 /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/core/portal.class.php(370): portal->install('flags')

#2 /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/admin/manage_extensions.php(479): portal->get_all_modules()

#3 /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/core/page_generic.class.php(160): Manage_Extensions->display()

#4 /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/admin/manage_extensions.php(58): page_generic->process()

#5 /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/core/registry.class.php(70): Manage_Extensions->__construct()

#6 /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/admin/manage_extensions.php(1140): registry::register('Manage_Extensio...')

#7 {main}

thrown

Code: File: /home/gmpmme.wtf/public_html/core/portal.class.php, Line: 333

Trace:

File: , Line: , Function: catch_fatals, Object: plus_debug_logger

Is your wiki up to date or I made mistake somewhere?

Also if you think I can include Flag Counter without writing a custom portal module, please suggest me the way how to do it.

p.s.

I will set correct contact data later

• You can add own HTML code into the Custom Content Portalmodul.

To solve your problem: rename the class from mynewportalmodule_portal to flags_portal.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg