Guild Bank. Idea for a new plugin.

• Hello!
    As you know, in the classic version of wow there is no guild bank, but most guilds have found a way out of this situation, where the guild leader creates a character as this bank itself. Guild members send items to the bank without problems, but cannot view the contents.

So, the idea is that the addon scans the bags of the character (guild bank) and uploads item data to an XML file. After following the example of Raidimport, the site processes this data and visually displays it, as it will look good in the game.

That would be very convenient and helpful. So one could add the creation of applications for receiving an item from the bank. And viewing the history of operations to whom and what was transmitted.

Will such a plug-in for EQDKP be possible in the future?

Thanks for listening!

• You already know the Guildbank Plugin here? Its no problem to extend this plugin to receive such xml files.

But we won't code a plugin for wowclassic game, this has to be done by someone else.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Thanks for the plugin !!! We are already preparing it for the classic version of wow. As soon as everything is ready we will provide the bank log.

• Message: [string "RaidBanker:OnLoad"]:1: attempt to index global 'this' (a nil value)

Time: Sat Nov 9 15:41:38 2019

Count: 1

Stack: [string "RaidBanker:OnLoad"]:1: attempt to index global 'this' (a nil value)

[string "*:OnLoad"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnLoad"]:1>

Locals: self = RaidBanker {

0 = <userdata>

}

(*temporary) = nil

(*temporary) = nil

(*temporary) = nil

(*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'this' (a nil value)"

Message: [string "OutputFrameMultilineEditBox2ScrollBar:OnValueChanged"]:1: attempt to index global 'this' (a nil value)

Time: Sat Nov 9 15:41:38 2019

Count: 1

Stack: [string "OutputFrameMultilineEditBox2ScrollBar:OnValueChanged"]:1: attempt to index global 'this' (a nil value)

[string "*:OnValueChanged"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnValueChanged"]:1>

[C]: in function `SetValue'

Interface\SharedXML\SharedUIPanelTemplates.lua:191: in function `ScrollFrame_OnLoad'

[string "*:OnLoad"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnLoad"]:1>

Locals: self = OutputFrameMultilineEditBox2ScrollBar {

0 = <userdata>

}

value = 0

userInput = false

(*temporary) = nil

(*temporary) = nil

(*temporary) = nil

(*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'this' (a nil value)"

Message: Error loading Interface\AddOns\EQDKPRaidBanker\localization\fr.lua

Time: Sat Nov 9 15:41:41 2019

Count: 3

• Aragnarak see Delic Link!!!!! His guild wrote a new one. I will use this log for import. That the old one is not working is normal. It is marked as outdated ;)

that said, import is currently NOT implemented into the guildbank plugin yet!

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken - Spenden | You want to thank me - Donate [Steam Wishlist]