I'm getting this error message when I try to access the calendar:
- Error description:
- The template file "%s" does not exist or is empty.
- Possible Causes: Template File not existing. Template Folder not existing or wrong named.
- Further information:
- Body-File: ./templates/base_template/article.html
- Path: ./data/d75e784994728cf1b16496428ce9cffc/eqdkp/templates/eqdkp_bluesky/
- Function: loadfile()
- Style-Code: eqdkp_bluesky
- Handler: include_2
I've attached a picture.
I've tried looking through the .html files for the theme, but nothing really jumps at me.
Also tried resetting, deleting, manually uploading, clearing cache etc.
Issue does not exist with the other themes I've installed (Such as 'Luna', 'WoW', and 'Battle for Azeroth')
Thanks for any assistance,