Warcraft logs plugin

• Hello

Quick question about warcraftlogs plugin , i installed it and it dont seems to work ( wow classic )

The plugin is supposed to shows the boss fights at the raid details.

How it is supposed to work ? can i add manally a link to warcraft logs in my view ?

or does it grab automatically the logs with the api ?

tyvm

Vinz

• The Plugin works with the latest Version of the wowclassic Game. You have to Set the Servername and Region at Game settings. Also, an API Key ist required from warcraftlogs.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Hello Godmod ,

Ty for quick reply .

Ok my Version is 1.0.8 ( wow classic )

What is the safest way to upgrade to 1.0.9 ?

I tried to click on "mettre à jour toutes les extensions" ( upgrade all extensions ?)

And got this message :

Code
    1. An error has occurred: Can not find a package for this extension. Please contact the EQdkp Plus team.)

Should i upgrade by ftp ?

tyvm

• You can Always make the manual import.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• it worked !

tyvm :)

Last question : can i add manually in raid view the link to the warcraft logs ?

• Nope.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Tyvm , thread resolved :)

ps : would be great to have this feature in future :D and again tyvm for this great piece of work

• What is the purpose of adding an own link? What does it better than the plugin?

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• I wished when i click on a raid , raid details open with adjustement / loots / people and a link to the log of this raid .

When i clik on , one of my raid i have adjustement / loots /ppl but no link to the log .

Does it suposed to do something more ? i only have access to a widget who list the 5 latest raid ) or i misunderstood the purpose of this plugin ?

Tyvm

• The Link to the Log and Log information are shown on the Raid Page, If the Plugin finds a Log that fits to the Raid. "Fits" means here - the event date is the same as the log date.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• At the Raid Detail Page, See my Link above. If the Raid Date Matches the Log Date, IT will Show the links and Thelen Fight information.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Aragnarak No, I don't know why it does not work for you. I have set your guildname, server and region, and the Warcraftlogs API Key. That was all.

VinZ Your guild also works for me. See https://test.eqdkp-plus.eu/mas…-the-lich-king-r1.html?s=

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• If one of you sends me an FTP/SCP User with writing permissions, a maintenance user and a beer, I can debug it on your system and maybe find the issue.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod