Menu tabs. Incorrect display with certain rights on the site.

• Greetings!
    I have such a problem!
    The site displays hidden pages in a menu that you can go through while being unregistered. This only happens when you first go to the site, after launching the browser. After the update, they become hidden.

On the first screenshot, how they are displayed when you first click on the link to the site.

The second screenshot displays after updating the site page (F5). That is how it should be initially.

On the third screenshot, the main menu settings. As you can see the pages of the "Donations" and "Guildrequest" plugins.

The essence of the problem is that closed menu pages are displayed the first time you log in (after launching the browser) on the site.
    This is a serious problem, since I configured the registration through the discord program and created the default “Recruit” rights, which shows the tab of the “Guildrequest” plugin. After the recruit leaves the application, I see his nickname from the discord and I immediately understand who it is, and I also limit the possibility of submitting several applications to the same person.

• You are Not clear. Does thus Happen the First time after Login, or the first time when you Open the Browser and Go to your Page, Independent from Any login?

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• The point is that the newcomers who just registered received the rights of "Recruit". It differs from unauthorized users in that it can see the page of the "Guildrequest" plugin, that is, leave a request. In this case, I will see from what profile the application is and if it suits me to upgrade it to the "Guild Member".

• I am not able to reproduce this issue on any test system.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• But as I can see the problem on your site - can you send me a maintenance user and a FTP/SCP user with writing permissions to the EQdkp ?

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• You have to reorder some menu items (and hide them again if neccessary), but should work now.

Problem was how the hash over an URL was built, because we are saving the menu information with this key. On the first visit, the hash was wrong, which lead to your problem that hidden menu entries have been shown.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod