Warcraftlogs Extension

• Not a huge deal at all, but I am assuming that the Warcraftlogs Extension only works with the Retail version of the Warcraftlogs site? I added the Warcraftlogs extension to our EQDKP site, but it says Cannot Fetch Data. My guess is that the extension only looks at the main warcraftlogs.com site where as the Classic version of the site is classic.warcraftlogs.com. I entered in the API from the classic.warcraftlogs.com site into the settings of the extension.

• If the game is wowclassic, the classic URLs of warcraftlogs are used.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Hmmm ok, is there a log I can check or something? I have the module on our main page and inside the module it just says: Could not fetch data.

It appears the Visibility is set to Public on the Reports settings on the Classic Warcraftlogs site.

• Maybe Servername and guildname ist Missing and the right Region ist Not Set at the Game settings. The Plugin works for me and a Test guild.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg