Discord registration does not work!

• Hello!

After updating the EQ-DKP system to 2.3.14, registration through the discord stopped working. No changes were made by site administrators.

It is very strange that already registered users could enter the site using discord. Until yesterday.

Yesterday, when I try to enter / register through a discord, it gives an error, but everything is set up correctly for me. A few weeks ago, people could register and enter through discord.

Could there be a conflict with the Russian language? Or has something been updated by Discord?

I apologize for contacting you through Google translator.

• Yes, I did everything as in the instructions. The ability to log into the EQ-DKP using the discord has returned.

But registration through a discord does not work!

I ask you to familiarize yourself with the video that I recorded.

• The registration also works fine for me. On previous EQdkp Plus versions, the email scope was not there, therefore your account does not provide any email (even now the email scope is requested). You should create a new discord application, and then it should work fine.

Also, it is not possible to register two accounts having the same email address or having the same Discord User connected.

You can also test the registration with your own Discord Account at https://test.eqdkp-plus.eu/master/index.php/?s=

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Then maybe there is something different with your accounts. Maybe its because of the russian language, but I don't know. Is it possible that you can provide me credentials of one of the accounts you tried to register?

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Very strange behaviour of Discord here. But it seams that it will now work for you, if you will replace the file core/auth/login/login_discord.class.php

with the following content:

https://raw.githubusercontent.…n/login_discord.class.php

This change will also be released with the next release.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod