Where can we Edit the Standings Filter Drop Down?

• Howdy all :) We are using EQDKP Plus for upcoming WoW Classic and are loving it! I guess some of our people were saying the classes were wrong with the Token: Hunter, Warrior, Shaman etc options in the Filter drop down list. I tried poking around, but is there a location where I can edit what it says in that Filter Drop Down list?

I have attached an image to show what I am referring to.

• Post by GodMod ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Can you please explain what exactly is wrong with the tokens?

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Howdy GodMod. Yes, we are using your guys WoW Classic Add On for EQDKP. I personally am not a huge WoW guy, so just going off of what others say, but I guess this should be the correct Token setup, at least for the Horde. Not sure, but for Alliance I am guessing Shaman would be replaced with Paladin?

Token: Shaman/Hunter/Druid

Token: Mage/Priest/Warlock

Token: Rogue/Warrior

• Can you please let your users confirm this? Then I will implement at, as I am also no WoW guy ;)

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Awesome, thanks for that link Bloodsoul! So ya GodMod, looks like these are the correct tokens that I listed above, I copied this from the site Bloodsoul linked above.

The following classes share tokens:

• Paladin (Alliance Only), Hunter, Shaman (Horde Only), Druid
    • Priest, Mage, Warlock
    • Warrior, Rogue

So, not sure if you are able to break it up into the separate Horde or Alliance based on the faction chosen in the plugin, but below is kinda how it would be broken out.

Horde

Token: Shaman/Hunter/Druid

Alliance

Token: Paladin/Hunter/Druid