Third Party Registration Not Working

• I have set up 2 Third Parties and I get them to accept the authorization but this does not bring back any details and I just get a prompt to fill in eqdkp fields.

• Discord works fine, battle.net seams to have currently some problems.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Now the battle.net also seams to work again. Was any issue on their end. But as they do not provide the email address, you have to enter the email address and a password during the registration process.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• Yes, both are now working for me without any problems.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Really odd as when I try it just prompts for me to fill in the data like the picture on both. It means I have to use the local register which i want to avoid.

• Then if I do enter email and passord and try and log in with Discord I get

You have provided an incorrect or invalid username or password.

If you have problems during your login process, please contact your administrator.

• I am running on a windows server and MySQL, have I missed something perhaps, as I had to change the PHP.ini to accept Curl

• Maybe your curl does not bring SSL support with it or something like that, as the oauth library we use uses Curl for the requests.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod