EQ Import/Twinks

• I've been using EQDKP for several months now and I assumed I would figure this out in time, but I need some input. And wondering if I am completely doing it the wrong way.

Our DKP system awards DKP on hourly dumps. So, every hour we do a raid dump from Everquest (1). I am using RaidLogImport to do the importing and using the standard everquest raid dump format.

On EQDKP, I create a raid for each hourly dump and import that raid dump. So for a single night we might have 4-6 "raids" setup in EQDKP. Is there a better way to do this? Maybe one raid and import multiple dumps? We are fine with the way we current do it. I was just wondering if there was a better way.

We also have Alts/Twinks in our raids, but they do not get DKP, nor does the main get the Alt/Twink's DKP. Is there a way to have the system ignore Alts/Twinks? I see that it can assign DKP to twinks or if I hide the twinks, it assigns twink's DKP to the main.

Thanks for your time.

• As far as I know, the Raidlogimport Plugin supports Hourly DKP.

Also, there is no other possibility to ignore Twinks than manually edit them, it you want twinks but without points.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Thanks for the reply. Yes I did see the Hourly DKP, but it doesn't seem to allow uploading a raid dump for each hour, unless I am missing something. It uses one raid dump and then you have to deselect those that are not in a particular hour.

• but it doesn't seem to allow uploading a raid dump for each hour

Yes, it supports one raid dump but can give hourly points.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg