I wan to update Aion but can't see how

• Hello all.

Is it possible for me to update directly the game AION or do I have to create a new one and upload it ? I didn't find the anwer. The tool seems great btw ;).

Oh and if an admin can contact me cuz I'm unalble to delete my previous buggy account (can't see the deleta account mark) discord: Chaoslan#8730.

Thx. I'm preparing the Aion Update for 7.0 ;-)

• Bael

Changed the title of the thread from “Update Aion” to “I wan to update Aion but can't see how”.
  • If you want to update your local game, you can edit the game files in folder games/aion. If you want to update the game in general, you can add a Pull Request (PR) at GitHub, https://github.com/EQdkpPlus/game-aion. Or you can upload the changed game here, then we will add it to GitHub and our download store.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Thx GodMod . I'm trying to understand how the tool works ;(. I used Mushraider ( a very good french raid planner ) during several years but there's no DKP. EQDKP has it but seems more complicated and seems to handle one game at the time. Thx for the ton of work the team ;)

• Yes, it can handle only one game at all. For more information, take a look at the usage section at our wiki.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg