Duplicate Entry on Raid Management/Add Raid using Template not working

• I'm not sure if this is a bug or something I'm missing in the settings.

I am having an issue with using Duplicate Entry and also Adding a Raid using a template.

1) For Duplicate Entry, every time I click Duplicate Entry and proceed to edit the details of the raid to differentiate it from the one I'm copying, it will instead merge the changes I've made into the original raid, instead of creating an entirely new raid.

2) If I try to use a Template when Adding a Raid, it will not copy everyone over from the original raid into the new raid.

Original Raid:

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Y9nGTtI.png]

Add Raid -> Choose template of Quarm from Jun 07 2019:

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/AEH8Tka.png]

-------------------------------

It will not carry over all 71 members of the Raid, instead only carry over 63 for some reason. Am I doing something wrong? We are a kill-based DKP award guild, so what I'm trying to do be more efficient is to copy one raid multiple times with the same people, editing items and events as I go.

• 1) Yes, it is a bug

2) I was not able to reproduce this issue.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• The only thing it might be, that on your old raid there have been chars that now have a hidden rank, and therefore they are not selected and present at the dropdown.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• It was the hidden rank that was the issue with #2. Thanks GodMod!

I'm still having the issue of "Duplicate Entry" basically copying over the raid I'm trying to copy though. I'll reply back if I figure out what's going on.