Differentiating Ranks on Points Page?

• Hiya. First I just want to say what a great job y'all have done keeping EQDKP up-to-date and useful. =)

I'm wondering if there is any way to set a custom color for names set to a certain rank? For instance, on my guild's eqdkp site, we have two ranks, "Main" and "Alt," and I'm wondering if there is any way to set a custom color for Alts. I know that you can set custom colors for Classes.

Secondly, barring that not being able to done, I have set a suffix for the ALT rank in the meanting of [ALT]. It shows up on the detailed points list on the Points page, but not on the leaderboard itself. Is there any way to make the Leaderboard use the suffixes for ranks?

Thanks!

• I'm wondering if there is any way to set a custom color for names set to a certain rank? For instance, on my guild's eqdkp site, we have two ranks, "Main" and "Alt," and I'm wondering if there is any way to set a custom color for Alts. I know that you can set custom colors for Classes.

Currently not. But as it is a good point, I have added some data attributes to the memberlink, so they can be used in CSS as a selector.

Code
    1. a[data-char-rankid='1'], a[data-char-rankid='1'] span {
    2. color: red !important;
    3. font-style: italic;
    4. }

https://github.com/EQdkpPlus/c…9cbfbfb17caf9779fdd1ab689

Secondly, barring that not being able to done, I have set a suffix for the ALT rank in the meanting of [ALT]. It shows up on the detailed points list on the Points page, but not on the leaderboard itself. Is there any way to make the Leaderboard use the suffixes for ranks?

Open the file core/html_leaderboard.class.php and replae in line 120

Code
    1. $leaderboard .= '<tr><td class="left">'.$this->pdh->geth('member', 'memberlink', array($member_ids[$i], register('routing')->build('character', false, false,false), '', false,false,true,true)).'</td><td class="right">'.$this->pdh->geth($this->vpre[0], $this->vpre[1], $this->vpre[2], array('%member_id%' => $member_ids[$i], '%dkp_id%' => $this->mdkpid, '%use_controller%' => true, '%with_twink%' => $with_twinks)).'</td></tr>';

with

Code
    1. $leaderboard .= '<tr><td class="left">'.$this->pdh->geth('member', 'memberlink', array($member_ids[$i], register('routing')->build('character', false, false,false), '', true,true,true,true)).'</td><td class="right">'.$this->pdh->geth($this->vpre[0], $this->vpre[1], $this->vpre[2], array('%member_id%' => $member_ids[$i], '%dkp_id%' => $this->mdkpid, '%use_controller%' => true, '%with_twink%' => $with_twinks)).'</td></tr>';

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal