Create tooltip whit albion2D

• Seams to be correct, but you have to set the correct gameid for your item, which matches the id from your used database.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• ok now for show item information on click or on page item name ????

now i click on page whit item can click on name item and redirect on website albion2d to that work have noting information on item page for this item :S

• If you want automatically redirected, remove the {ITEMLINK} from the link and you will be landing at the database when clicking, instead of the item page.

The item page will not show item information when using own tooltips, as they are Javascript triggered.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• As far as I can see, albion2D does not provide any external Tooltip, like JavaScript Tooltips. Therefore it is not possible to display any information at EQdkp, you can just link the items to albion2D.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod