Discord bot setup not working

• I have gone through and done the setup multiple times and cannot get the Discord bot to work. I have read the previous posts and verified that i am using the right information in the admin settings portal. The bot just never shows on or active and is not responsive.

• mangler

Changed the title of the thread from “Discord bot not working” to “Discord bot setup not working”.
  • Then you are doing something wrong. If you follow the setup correctly, the bot will work. Please notice that there is a difference for adding discord as a login provider and for using discord as latest posts etc.

Also, the bot does not need to be active, as he just needed to be in the channel to extract information. He also does not post something.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• The bot does not return values or interact in any way. It is just used to extract information from discord, which is the easiest way to use bots for.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg