Warcraft - DKP values for items and raids

• Hello everyone. So i was trying to clean up the raid management to put old Legion raids into the "Classic" category to help clean up our imports and such. When i did that, everyone's DKP totals changed drastically. We reset dkp to zero after every expansion, but when we removed the old raids from the "default" category, it removed everyone's earned dkp from the listing, but the spent DKP from the previous expansion remained as "default" and was removed from everyone's totals. Not sure if i didn't do something correctly when i moved those old raids into the classic category? When i check on them in Event Management, all the now classic raids are properly set to the classic item pool, but looking at each characters items shows that the items bought from those old raids are still listed as the "default" item group.

Any way for me to fix this so they numbers make sense again?

• When changing the event of an raid, the itempool of the items are not automatically updated, as itempools are independent from the events. Normally, moving all raids to another MultiDKP Pool was never a use case. The users have created always a new Pool for an new extension, therefore there is no easy way to move the items of a raid to another DKP pool.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Alright. Well i ended up going into the itemlist and manually moving all old items into the "classic" itempool. Is there a better way we should be handling it? Should i be creating a seperate item pool for each expansion and using those from now on?

• Should i be creating a seperate item pool for each expansion and using those from now on?

Yes, an own MultiDKP Pool and an own Itempool. Connect them both, and set for the events the newly itempool as default pool.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• I guess the more accurate question is how do i get the leaderboard on the points page to show a different multidkp pool by default? it is set to "overview" but i want it to show the points for a single pool by default.

• Change the settings at the "Points and Table Management" by editing your point layout and navigate to the Points Tab.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

• Thanks. Is there a way for me to see what dkp pool the manual adjustments are attributed to? I am trying to confirm accuracy by adding numbers up manually and they aren't adding up by small amounts... so i'm not sure how to see where these small adjustment amounts are coming from...

• Nevermind. I think i got it figured out. it goes by what event and/or raid its attached to. So as long as its attached to an event from the proper multidkp pool, it will work out.