Current points doubled for some users

• I am currently having an issue where the current points for a user is double the expected amount earned for some users.

For example,

a user has a +120 point adjustment and has 2 points earned and their current points is 124.

Another user has 4 points earned and their total shows 8.

Many users show the expected value based on (earned-spend+adjustment). Many users do not show the expected value and i cannot find anything to explain the difference.

I have attached a screenshot of the page of some of the users with the least earned and none spent to make it clear what i am referring to. I have tried numerous things to debug/remedy this like disabling our weekly decay, rebuilding point cache, double checking all the settings i can think of yet i am unable to explain what is causing this. I would appreciate any help/guidance on what might be causing this to occur.

• I should also add, when i do a query against the DB to check the current column form eqdkp23_member_points, i see the correct value.

Here is an example of checking the first member (first row in screenshot above):

mysql> select current from eqdkp23_member_points where member_id=(select member_id from eqdkp23_members where member_name="Mulder");

+---------+

| current |

+---------+

| 122.00 |

+---------+

1 row in set (0.00 sec)

so it has the correct "current" value of 122, but it shows 124 on the web page for that column.

• The problem was caused by the decay to current points. The decay has added the twice the current points after the last decay which caused the glitch.

Fixed here: https://github.com/EQdkpPlus/c…e775c7396b64195c2f6d7368e

After that, a rebuild of the point cache is neccessary.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal