Unable to Log In with "Inactive Admin" account

• I'm having an unusual issue.

I'm the one who setup EQdkp-plus on our website, but another imports logs so I don't usually have to log on to it much.

Today I tried to log in and I couldn't remember the password. After few times, I tried to reset password and it gave me this issue: "Error: User is inactive."

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

• If you have too much failed login attempts, your account is locked. An email is sent to your account with unlock information.

You can also ask your other admin to unlock you, or follow the wiki guide to set a new password to the admin account using the database.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• Hey GodMod thanks for the reply.

I did find the email from Feb 10th in spam folder for unlock information but it did not work, perhaps its been too long. I received: "Error. You have provided an invalid activation key."

So I followed the instructions on https://wiki.eqdkp-plus.eu/wiki/Restore_Admin_User. I'm unable to register for a new account (its disabled) but I did it with rest of the steps. This was the result:

I'm still unable to log in or send my send a reset email and getting "Your account is inactive" error.

Please assist and thank you.

• I hope you replaced USER_ID with the User-ID of your user. Also, this would not be enough if your account is disabled.

UPDATE eqdkp22_users SET user_active=1, failed_login_attempts=0,user_email_confirmed=1,user_key='' WHERE user_id=<YOUR_USER_ID>

Or when you use your username:

UPDATE eqdkp22_users SET user_active=1, failed_login_attempts=0,user_email_confirmed=1,user_key='' WHERE LOWER(username) = 'terra'

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• Yes, I was user_id 1. That seems to have worked. I was able to send password reset email to myself after and now re-gained the control of the admin account.

Sent you something in email to thank you. Cheers and thank you for all the hard work.