2.3.5.0 Client flaws

• Yes. Godmod is right. Have Not seen that you changed the Language to englisch. I added a Workaround for Russian Language

I understand everything, but this is a fix from the official site and then they will use the English wow server names. And in accordance with this, I would like to “not dance with a tambourine” around this problem for Russian-speaking users of the game and to note the Russian server names in the settings and perform synchronization, and the script would automatically pick up this change in the servers name.

• I understand everything, but this is a fix from the official site and then they will use the English wow server names. And in accordance with this, I would like to “not dance with a tambourine” around this problem for Russian-speaking users of the game and to note the Russian server names in the settings and perform synchronization, and the script would automatically pick up this change in the servers name.

Nevertheless you should use the armory language you have, and that is Russian and not English.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Thank you for understanding.

I am sorry, but I cannot understand you anymore.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• When we have released the next update of the WoW Game, you should

• Select the Armory Language "Russian"
    • Enter the WoW Servername in russian or english, it does not matter
    • Update the chars

And everything should be fine.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod