Everquest 2 for EQDKP 1.0 Available

• Hi All,

I'm bringing up a version 1.0.11 of EQDKP Plus, but it does not have EQ2 as a game extension. The available Everquest2 extension from the repository only support 2.X. Is there an older version available that supports EQDKP 1.0?

Thanks

• Hey ,

switch to the actual version 2.3. It is more powerful and much safer than the old 1.x systems.

It ist worth the time and effort to do so. Then you will have a solid base to start from into the future.

Cheers Franky

Live-Seite

- Es gibt keine blöden Frage - nur blöde Antworten - also frag ich weiter blöd - :thumbsup:
    Und Danke an alle, die mir antworten <3

• Yes, I have a site built with version 2.3, but I'm having trouble migrating the data from the old 1.0 site. I thought I could keep the 1.0 site running until I get this worked out. Another post says that the eq2 extension for 1.0 is available, but the repository only allows the most current version to be exposed on the web site.

Thank you for responding.

• We removed all 1.0 extensions from the repository. You can take a look at github, there you can find eq2 releases, but I cannot tell you which is the latest version working with 1.0.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Hey a Future Save decision, I Think.

Theo Problem might ne Migration tue 1.0 Data to 2.3, Think Three is no easy was Mist might ne eine na Hand.

Good Luck

Cheers Franky

Live-Seite

- Es gibt keine blöden Frage - nur blöde Antworten - also frag ich weiter blöd - :thumbsup:
    Und Danke an alle, die mir antworten <3