Everquest 1 Level cap from 105 to 110 please

• In December Everquest had a new expansion that was released that increased player levels to 110. Last Everquest update was 09.23.15 09:04. With the release of version 2.3.1 the level cap was Increased to 105 which was in 2015. Can we get this updated to reflect new cap increase to level 110 please. Doesn't look like they are gonna stop at level 110 so maybe just increase level to 200 lol:P.

v/r

Duesama

• Hi,

You can do it yourselv very easily. Edit the game.php file, there you will find something like "level" set the default to your likes.

Thats the fast way - or wait for update of course, this is more the convenient way to do ;)

Cheers Franky

Live-Seite

- Es gibt keine blöden Frage - nur blöde Antworten - also frag ich weiter blöd - :thumbsup:
    Und Danke an alle, die mir antworten <3

• New version with level cap 110 is released at repository.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

amazon_wishlist.jpg paypal_logo.jpg

• Hi GodMod,

I'm running eqdkp for Project1999, which is based off Everquest 1, but as the game was several years ago (classic plus the first 2 expansions). I'd be interested in adding an entry for it in the repository, particularly since there's notifications for me to update everquest now, and I'm afraid that it'll mess up any modifications I've made to my files. How would I go about doing this?

• You can build an own game (using our Gamebuilder https://eqdkp-plus.eu/repository/gamebuilder) or based on the EQ files, and then upload the game to the repository. Here is a wiki articel for the repository: https://eqdkp-plus.eu/wiki/Repository

Important is, that you use another prefix than an existing game.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

• If you change the ids of the classes etc - than yes. Eqdkp saves the id, so if you change the name of a class for one id, the character will get the new classname.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod